There are essentially four documents that we really do need in order to purchase your car
1. V5 Registration, known as the Logbook: You must supply this document to be able to sell your car to anyone, not just us. Please ensure you have it with you!
2. I.D: For the purposes of security, at least one form of photo identification must be shown.
3. Service History: Either in the form of a stamped Service Book record or all dated receipts from the garages where each service has been undertaken.
4. Outstanding Finance: In order for us to pay off the outstanding finance while our driver is with you (and then pay the balance into your bank account), we would require to see a settlement figure from the Finance Company or speak directly with them over the phone.
The following documents are not essential but still extremely useful! We always appreciate it if you have them:
5. Set of Spare Keys
6. Car Owner’s Manual
7. Receipts for any vehicle repair work
8. Satellite Navigation Discs